Senior Indirect Tax Technical Analyst LATAM
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?Do you enjoy contributing to business growth? Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.Partner with the best
As an Indirect Tax Technical Analyst LATAM, you are responsible for improving the indirect tax processes through IT tickets and automations for Latin American Jurisdiction.
As an Indirect Tax Technical Analyst LATAM, you will be responsible for:
- Improving the indirect tax processes through IT tickets and automations for Latin American Jurisdiction
- Supporting the Indirect Tax Tech Lead or independently drive projects related to processes improvements to increase both compliance, efficiency, and productivity
- Communicating with both the indirect tax team responsible for the compliance and the IT team responsible for implementing the solution
- Tracking and managing processes guaranteeing they are delivered on time
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax, IT, or equivalent professional qualification
- Have a professional post graduate qualification in either Accounting (CPA, ACCA, CIMA etc.), Tax Law or IT related
- Have some years of experience in implementing tax technology solutions for companies established in Latin America
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Have experience with Oracle and SAP
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.