Internal Audit Analyst
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Performing various audits worldwide, including financial within cost and time budgets.
- Developing accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
- Reviewing and ensuring that audit findings are represented and fully supported with comprehensive paper works
- Preparing draft audit reports for Supervisor/Manager review and Director Issuance to division management
- Developing cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Have extensive experience in internal or external auditing for Multinational Company (MNC) environment
- Have extensive knowledge of IFRS and preferably US GAAP.
- Able to commit to global travel of 40 to 50%
- Good technical, analytical and decision-making skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.