Our client is a successful global property business with extensive operations across UK, Europe and Asia and is widely regarded as being a leader in their field in its specialism.
Located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, they offer a balanced culture of fun and hard work. They have a talented, and well run accounting function. Due to growth they are looking to add to their team and provide exceptional career development and mentorship opportunities.
In your role as Financial Accountant you will play a pivotal role within the team. Initially you will be given time to fully understand various complex assets with the aim of you taking full ownership as you develop. You will be able to draw on a wealth of knowledge internally and report directly into a supportive and impressive Manager. More specific duties in this role will include:
- Guiding the accountants on a day to day basis and delivering on the month end
- Provide detailed analysis and projections on the performance of your portfolio inclusive of budgeting, cashflow and treasury work
- As you grow in knowledge your duties will evolve and can move in a variety of directions due to the growth of the organisation.
To be considered for this Financial Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (e.g. CA/CPA)
- Previous experience working in a complex commercial organisation as a Financial Accountant
- Strong track record of career progression and academic achievement
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with all levels of stakeholders
- Immediately available or 1 week notice period
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Accountant position, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 6113 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.