Finance Business Partner - (Supply Chain)
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Provides specialist financial advice, guidance, and expertise to the business:
- Coordinates and supports financial decision making through structured and insightful analysis of financial and non-financial data.
- Supports the preparation of financial and commercial plans, forecasts, and budgets
Finance business partners will support and be aligned with the Operations function: Operations (including EM Supply Chain and Operations for Area including Leaf and Factory finance). The job holder will be responsible for process compliance so that source system data is complete and accurate as well as adhering to policies, procedures, and accounting standards.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
Provides specialist financial advice, guidance, and expertise to assist in the provision of a value added, commercially focused finance business partnering service in DRBU:
- Deliver high quality financial information and advice for business units
- Developing insightful financial and commercial analysis showing the ﬁnancial implications of decisions
- Assist in the preparation of business cases, budget and investment proposals
- Support the development of strong financial and commercial awareness within business units and challenge business managers to improve performance
- Implement best practice planning and control techniques in line with business needs
- Coordinate with other finance specialists as required
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Degree educated with professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/MBA)
- Strategic analysis & planning, performance metrics, project evaluation,
- Simplifying complex situations, synthesise, communicate, and present complex information
- Insightful, comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, pro-active
- Experience in SAP BPC.
- Able to handle multiple senior stakeholders.