EXECUTIVE VALUATION AND REPORTING
As an Executive Valuation and Reporting, you are responsible for analyzing financial statements and predicting the future performance of the company. This may include forecasting future revenues and expenditures as well as reviewing the valuation of asset quality of the investments/company. You will be analyzing the investment performance, alongside changes and market trends, and responsible for keeping track of a company’s financial plan.
- Degree holder in Finance/ Accountancy or related field.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in relevant work functions, financial reporting/ valuation, or investment-related field preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to resolve complex problems with multiple variables.
- Possess sound knowledge and application of latest MFRS and operating Bloomberg & Investment System
- Lateral career moves with sufficient working experience will be considered.