Accountant/Senior Accountant, Reporting & Accounting (Regional Finance)
Function of Reporting & Accounting (RA) Team
- Operate as part of Finance SSC.
- Responsible for the Record-to-Report (R2R) end-to-end process.
- Responsible for the statutory accounts of the various subsidiaries within the Group, in compliance with the relevant GAAP, regulations and company policies.
- Provision of financial and management reports to support business decision making.
- Tax computation and filing of direct & indirect tax returns.
- Drive process & system improvements while balancing the need for internal control.
- Perform month-end closing and ensure integrity of subsidiaries’ accounting. This includes identifying & posting relevant journal entries, accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reports and schedules for management review, and other ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for timely and accurate filing of documents in accordance with statutory & management requirements, and in line with document retention policy.
- Key contact for the subsidiaries’ accounting. Work with other SSC teams to ensure transactions are booked accurately and on time.
- Identify potential internal control weaknesses, propose and implement corrective procedures.
- Review and supervise key tasks handled by team.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as needed.
- Team player with good people and communication skills.
- Must possess good customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure in meeting deadlines. Hardworking.
- Results-oriented and detail-minded person.
- Good understanding of HKFRS and IFRS.
- Highly motivated with ability to deal with ambiguities, able to work within ill-defined boundaries.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in record to reporting area.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good computer skills especially in Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese is an advantage.