Governance, Remediation & Compliance Planner
Governance, Remediation & Compliance Planner
Cyberjaya or Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
The Dell Security & Resiliency Organization (SRO) manages the security and resiliency risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career. You will become an expert in the process, work independently and advise stakeholders.
Join us as a Governance, Remediation & Compliance Planner on our Compliance team in Cyberjaya or Bayan Lepas, Malaysia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Governance, Remediation & Compliance Planner, you will focus on Governance, Remediation & Compliance (GRC) planning and actively managing the GRC Roadmap as we continue to develop a comprehensive, detailed, customizable roadmap to facilitate Security & Resiliency Office and business demands.
- Be involved in assessing the effectiveness of security controls across the enterprise, including compliance to policy, applicable regulations and relevant contractual obligations. This includes but is not limited to:
- Driving continuous control & process maturity evaluation
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing including control and process evaluation
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard and ISO assessments
- Developing compliance training and awareness materials
- Providing compliance assurance reports and updates to executive leadership.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 3-4 years of current IT Audit and/or IT Risk Management experience is preferred.
- A working knowledge of IT Controls frameworks (ISO, PCI, COBIT, NIST), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, ISO 27001 Standard as well as Data Privacy and Protection regulations is required.
- Candidates holding an ISACA CISA certification are preferred. Other industry certifications relevant to the role include, but are not limited to: CRISC, CISM, ISA/QSA, PCIP, CISSP.
- Hands-on experience performing security control assessments utilizing established industry frameworks.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required as well as excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, and/or Accounting Information Systems is desired. Strong knowledge of cybersecurity and information technology systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Experience working with one of the ‘Big Four’ auditing/consulting firms is an advantage.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 1st April 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.