Corporate Finance Chief Data Office – Cash Data Management Team - Analyst
The Finance & Treasury/CIO Chief Data Office (CDO), as part of the FAIR team, is responsible for providing fit for purpose data required by Corporate Finance, driving data governance and policy adherence to the Firmwide Data Management standards and capabilities. The team also drives the strategic implementation of data sourcing, consumption across consumers and operating model.
The Finance T/CIO Chief Data Office is looking for an Analyst level candidate who will be part of a high performing team of data management professionals focused on delivering innovative data management solutions to our stakeholders in Finance & T/CIO enabling more effective and efficient use of data.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Liaise with business and technology partners across Risk and Finance to define and deliver strategic data requirements for Cash and Secured Financing asset classes
- Document Data Requirements and sourcing strategy to support consumer on-boarding to Corporate Data Lake
- Engage consumers and support functions to ensure robust operating model is in place to support Data Lake
- Document core operating model within defined framework, highlighting gaps and plan/document their remediation
- Help in designing and implementation of data controls and processes
- Lead reporting and resolution of data quality issues highlighted by controls
- Participate in relevant project delivery activities e.g. testing efforts
- Aid preparation for business steering committees and working groups to coordinate project agendas
- 1-2 years working in Finance preferable
- Degree in Finance or related field
- Prior experience with Nostro Accounts, Money Market Instruments or Secured Financing
- Prior experience with Financial, Liquidity or Credit Risk reporting
- Knowledge of reporting processes and controls
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills and attention to deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good technical skills desirable, knowledge of MS Office suite required (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.