Tax - Project Management - Senior Associate/Manager - Riyadh/Jeddah
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Project Management practice, within Project Portfolio Management services, within Tax Line of Service will provide you with the opportunity to help our Tax practice balance long term strategies and short term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisation’s business objectives. We help enhance project and programme performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile programme delivery.
As part of our team, you’ll help set the tone, pace, and point projects in the right direction from the outset. You’ll manage projects by providing guidance, methodology, and tools needed to successfully complete a project lifecycle.
You will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behaviour to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Saudi National.
- English fluency is a must.
- Holds a bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering or a related field.
- Holds a professional qualification.
- Has at least 3+ years of experience in PMO.
- Priority goes to candidates with big 10 consulting firms experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.