Manager, GFG Audit | GrabFinancial
Get to know our Team:
- Internal Audit is an independent function within Grab that provides an objective assurance and advisory role to Grab’s senior management.
- We use a systematic, disciplined risk-based approach to evaluate and assess Grab’s risks, processes and internal controls.
- Reflecting Grab’s entrepreneurial spirit, Internal Audit covers multiple businesses and technology areas.
Get to know the Role:
- As a Manager of Financial Audit, you are responsible to effectively manage audits and risk advisory activities that cover the associated risks arising from the activities of the Grab Financial Group.
- You report directly to the Head of Financial Audit, and work in a team of 5 auditors who are specialised in the audits of activities in Grab Financial Group.
- We seek a candidate who brings excellent audit and risk advisory experience to complement the Financial Audit team, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You effectively plan, manage and execute audits, including the design of audit work steps to evaluate the risks associated with governance, financial, operational, regulatory, and business continuity.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support the Head of Financial Audit as part of the Financial Audit team.
- Work with the Financial Audit team, focusing on all risks arising from the activities of the Grab Financial Group.
- Plan and perform risk-based assessments, understand and evaluate the business environment, related controls and processes.
- Prepare draft/ final report and participate in the presentation of audit findings.
- Develop and maintain business relations with Grab Financial Group management, and be the trusted risk advisor on control related matters.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy, finance or equivalent, with professional certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA, CIA) as an added advantage.
- 10-12 years of audit and risk advisory (including Sarbanes-Oxley) experience.
- Strong knowledge of MAS/BNM and other regional regulatory requirements.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proficiency in productivity tools (email, calendar, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Experience and knowledge in the following:
- Excellent financial auditing skills, with strong confidence for interaction with stakeholders.
- Experience in performing audit using data analytics tools and concept is a major advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.