Personal Financial Advisor (PFA)
Think you can sell air?
We are looking for bright and ambitious talents to join the Maybank family! Spice up your career and take a path where you can choose your own pace.
Key Functional Responsibilities:
- To carry out sales activities to increase sales revenue of our financial planning products.
- To build relationship with existing customers focusing on the ‘Privilege’ segment and also nurturing relationship with new customers.
- Perform sales and marketing focusing on life insurance plans and wealth management products such as unit trusts, structured deposits and other supplementary products such as credit cards, loans and deposits.
- To refer customers to our Consumer Sales Executives (CSEs) in the event they require a loan (mortgage/ASB loan).
- Fresh Graduates with strong interest in financial and sales advisory are encouraged to apply.
- Mid-careers who are looking for a change in career are welcomed to apply apply (no prior sales experience needed!).
- A good understanding of banking, investment and insurance products, mortgages, secured and unsecured lending products, etc.
- Knowledge in Financial Planning/Wealth Management or Retail Banking/Branch Operation will be an added advantage.
- Aspire to build a good career in sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Apply now at http://bit.ly/defytodefine
Note: Please drop your application using the link above. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.