SME Business Development Executive (SME BDE)
Want to have a career in SME financing?
If your answer is YES, then we want YOU!
Key Functional Responsibilities:
1. Independently source new and existing SME customers, package the requirements for business loan applications.
2. Responsible for processing of loans application and submission for an approval, closely follow up on the acceptance until disbursement of loans.
3. Drive and generate fee based income from cross selling activities on Insurance and Cards.
4. Ensure cross selling of bundled product together with each of loans application.
5. Responsible and ensure processing of loan applications is within stipulated Turnaround Time (TAT).
6. Established and enhance rapport with local community in the service area.
7. Foster positive relationship with customers and initiate regular customer site visit or follow-up to establish better rapport.
8. Manage and uphold service standards set by the Management and uphold corporate responsibility at all times.
9. Conducting Know-Your-Customer (KYC), due diligence tasks, market & credit analysis and to ensure asset quality.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
* Strong command of written and spoken English
* Energetics, good interpersonal skills and a sociable person
* Results-driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic to build a good career in credit line
* Strong relationship-building skills and a good team player.
* Candidates who have held leadership roles during their university years will have an added advantage
Apply now at http://bit.ly/defytodefine
Note: Please drop your application using the link above. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.