For our office in Jersey, we are currently looking for SENIOR ACCOUNTANTS within our Corporate Services and Real Estate Funds division. We offer a dynamic and international working environment with the benefit of customised training adapted to your career needs.
As a Corporate Services Accountant, you will be involved in the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets:
- Ensuring the timely and accurate bookkeeping and reporting for client entities;
- Preparing of annual and quarterly client entities management accounts, reporting and financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS;
- Coordinating and contacting independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up structures;
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Ensuring effective cash management of client entities and undertaking regular cash reconciliations;
- Ensuring effective processing of business and client payments;
- Liaising with tax advisors in respect of ongoing tax compliance responsibilities;
- Responding to clients' requests in terms of tax planning in close collaboration with external tax advisors, if needed.
- Assisting in the coordination and closing of year-end audits
- You will be educated to the equivalent of A-Level or University Degree
- You are studying towards ACCA.
- You have 2/3 years of relevant experience in the fields of bookkeeping, preparation of full accounting records and preparation of financial statements;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver client reporting to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft literacy, particularly in Excel and Word skills