Intern in Corporate Profits Tax
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
You have an excellent opportunity to start your career
Work Schedule: Full-time
What we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - 'from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
We expect that you are a student (preferably the last year student) or graduate with:
- University degree (Taxation / Accounting / Finance / Audit / Economics is preferable)
- Knowledge of taxation and accounting (relevant professional experience would be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of English as well as Ukrainian and Russian languages: both written and verbal
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Ambitious and career-minded
- Participation as a team member in the following kind of projects: tax consulting, tax audit, tax review and tax due diligence projects.
- Analysis of financial and tax accounting data, as well as business activities of large multinational and Ukrainian companies.
- Research (tax legislation, state authorities' clarifications, court practice, etc.), analysis and preparation of written advice on various tax matters.
- Regular monitoring of changes in tax legislation.
- Assistance to senior colleagues in marketing (preparation of proposals for services, participation in different marketing actions and events).