Business Insight Analyst
The Business Insight Analyst is responsible for completing standard and ad-hoc reporting deliverables and maintain a good relationship with the stakeholder. The Business Insight Analyst ensures the data utilized for the reporting and analysis are consistent. This person find opportunities to improve the ESSA principle and develop self-help capabilities within the business.
- Complete standard and ad-hoc reporting deliverables.
- Maintain communication with stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency of data utilized for reporting and analysis.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement following ESSA principles. Participate in ESSA projects.
- Escalate ad-hoc reporting requests for review to ensure they are assessed as added value.
- Develop self-help capabilities within the business.
- Maintain the current list of reporting deliverables.
- Ensure the integrity of master data sets for producing analysis.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting and analysis completed.
- Develop analytical skillset to enable delivery of forward-looking value-added analytics.
- Understand and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- A recognized Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Professional Accounting Qualification is an asset (CA, ACCA or CPA)
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP , Blackline or Power BI is preferable
- Digital mindset, AI and ML experience using data visualization reporting tools
- Ambition, self-driven put skills in action
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines, willing to learn new skills
- Effective communication skill
- Intellectually curious, analytically rigorous, good business intuition
- Strong team player
Apply for Business Insight Analyst
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly