Head of Business Performance & Strategy, Digibank
Get to know our Team:
We are living in exciting times. Technology is reshaping how we live and we want to use it redefine how financial services are offered, which is why Singtel and Grab are coming together. Singtel is Asia’s leading communications group connecting millions of consumers and enterprises to essential digital services while Grab is the leading technology company in Southeast Asia offering everyday services to consumers. Together, we have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. We want to build a digital bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers.
Get to know the Role:
We are looking for a Head of Business Performance & Strategy reporting to the Chief Financial Officer of Digibank Singapore. We believe a successful candidate has the Heart and Hunger to apply solid commercial fundamentals to a fast growing, fast evolving environment. If you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you!
The day-to-day activities:
- The scope of your role covers Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A), Business Strategy and Investor Relations across the countries and businesses of Digi Bank
- You will design and implement a client-centric approach for strategy and performance management at bank, business and geography level.
- You will define and embed financial discipline on pricing and returns to drive sustainable shareholder value across business/geographies and benchmark these internally and externally
- You will be responsible for driving execution of strategic initiatives & ideas that will grow the business and avail measurable results working in close partnership with senior stakeholders
- You will be responsible for providing insightful historical and forward looking management information to stakeholders including Board and Shareholders
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing a flexible and scalable performance reporting system using technology, innovation and new ways of working to formulate solutions
- You are responsible for coaching and mentoring a small team, providing upskilling opportunities and fostering cross-pollination of talents in and out of the team
The must haves:
- You have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility required to work at Digibank.
- You have at least 15 years experience in banking with deep understanding of products and processes to design unit economics and drive optimization strategy
- You should have strong understanding of procurement fundamentals, regulations and commercials
- Strategic thinker with ability look beyond individual issues to identify broader themes with wider-reaching impact
- A data-driven leader with a strong bias for action and a holistic understanding of business.
- Superb presentation and communication skills and good interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in project managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Creativity and comfortable with ‘blank sheet of paper’ assignments, a big-picture thinker who is detail-oriented and problem solver in a complex environment
- Structured thought process and a strong analytical ability, and some experience with operational execution
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.