Junior Specialist, Business Development
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
The Junior Specialist, Business Development responsible for selling Corporate Tax & Legal products and solutions to targeted clients and building KPMG's Tax & Legal Services market share in Ukraine.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Creating awareness of Corporate Tax & Legal solutions offered by KPMG.
- Achieving personal and company's sales goals.
- Establishing first contact with prospective customers via different means of communication (including different on-line tools).
- Building relationships with new key executives and maintaining contact with existing customers.
- Conducting individual presentations at clients' sites.
- Supporting marketing campaigns.
- Influence the senior executives' decisions.
- Developing strategic and tactical sales plans.
- A minimum of 1-year experience of active sales and managing complex clients.
- Successful track record of active sales.
- Exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Excel and CRM.
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English.
Would be an advantage:
- Good knowledge of corporate products and solutions in the marketplace.
- Experience of selling software solutions, consulting services, banking products.
- Educational background in Tax, Accounting, Economics, Business, Finance-related fields or Law.
What we offer:
- Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance, discount programs, and corporate events.
- Effective programs for professional development (trainings, seminars, and conferences).
- Flexible working schedule for young specialists (opportunity to combine work and studying).
- Friendly team.
- Challenging assignments.
If you are interested to work for one of the world's biggest consultancy firms, meet large multinational enterprises as your customers, travel to foreign jurisdictions, broaden your knowledge and meet great people, this position is for you. We offer a challenging and exciting work in a friendly and dynamic environment and countless opportunities to discover your potential.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.