Intern, International Development Group
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Intern, International Development group
This individual will be responsible for administrative tasks in KPMG’s IDAS (International Development Assistance Services) group in Ukraine and the CIS region.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Monitoring of and reporting on the current trends in development assistance in the CIS market;
- Gathering information about potential partners;
- Preparing documentation and information for tender procedures;
- Managing and updating internal databases;
- Maintaining a database of experts, clients, partners;
- Participating in external events;
- Providing support in organizing events.
- University degree - graduate or last-year student;
- Highly developed organizational and solid time management skills;
- Ability to communicate well, including targeting communication to different audiences;
- Good analytical skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Demonstrated social and communication skills to facilitate building internal/external relations;
- Experience of working with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Fluent spoken and written English, Russian and Ukrainian.
Would be an advantage:
- Additional languages;
- Markets background, especially with involvement in networks focusing on international relations and/or civil society;
- Experience working in an International Financing Institution, international institutions, and/or a donor-funded project within the nonprofit, civil sector or humanitarian sector.
What we offer:
- Welcoming team environment with close work with international colleagues in the CIS region and across the world;
- Challenging and interesting work with opportunities for growth;
- Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance, discount programs, and corporate events;
- Effective programs for professional development of each employee (trainings, seminars, and conferences);
- Flexible working schedule.
If you are interested to work for one of the world’s biggest consultancy firms, meet large multinational enterprises as your customers, broaden your knowledge and meet great people, this position is for you. We offer a challenging and exciting work in a friendly and dynamic environment and countless opportunities to discover your potential.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.