Analyst, Accounting (ADP)
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Recent Graduate at Dell?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Dell’s three-year Accounting Development Program (ADP) gives entry-level graduates an opportunity to launch their career in Accounting and Finance. The program consists of three different one-year accounting rotational assignments with a significant focus on supporting participants to obtain a CPA license or international equivalent.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all accounting and financial aspects of an assigned account(s).
- Responsibilities include monthly accounting close, balance sheet reconciliations and/or transaction processing in accordance to Corporate accounting policy
- Monthly accounting close includes preparing and posting journal entries, analyzing financial statements and ledger activities, and written variance analysis.
- This position will require interaction with the operations team and other financial organizations within Dell to drive process improvements, simplification or other ad-hoc projects
- Involve in continuous process improvement and simplification project. Work closely with business partners to rectify exceptions and closes all gaps identified
- Maintain compliance with corporate accounting policy and ensure consistent process across the region and globally
To be considered for this role, you will offer the following requirements:
- Fresh graduates or maximum 12 months of working experience
- A desire for a career in accounting
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4 or equivalent
- Relevant internship experience is an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Global experience
- Effective communication skills
- Self-starting and driven
- Well-rounded and involved
- Willing to be travel and work in Penang, Malaysia
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.