Financial Controller (Food production)
This job is to plan, create, and manage accounting, finance, compliance, law, HR, and any others by setting up the work flow and grow with a company.
Our client is a joint venture project between two well-listed company to set up a new factory and a new team.
- To create and manage financial accounting and corporate finance competency in long terms.
Oversee the treasury, cash flow, accounting and investment project.
Oversee the OPEX/CAPEX in terms of setting up new company.
Supporting company registration process.
Conducting financial reviews, HR, payroll, compliance, and tax regulations.
- Master/Bachelor degree in accounting.
- 15 years of experience in financial controlling from manufacturing industry.
- At least 5 years experieince of new set up company.
- Must have CPD.
- CPA is an advantage.
- Strong verbal/ written communication in both English/ Thai.
- Strong people skill.
- Provident fund
- Health insurance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.