Samsung Management Associate Programme
Role and Responsibilities
What is included in the programme?
- 18-month on-the-job training with rotations which makes this the fastest Graduate Program available.
- Up to 6 months International assignment.
- Bespoke programme for each associate – no learning journeys are the same.
- Exclusive mentoring opportunity by the President of Samsung Malaysia Electronics.
- Ultra-competitive rewards.
- Change the world – Be part of a company that shapes the future.
Who are we looking for? A person who –
- Focuses on developing and demonstrating the skills needed to successfully graduate from the programme.
- Drives their own performance and development towards career success – challenges themselves and looks for opportunities.
- Proactively seeks feedback and acts upon it.
- Shows energy and enthusiasm for their own work and development.
- Knows their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Does not just stand out, but stands apart.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Education : Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study : Any Discipline
- Outstanding academic and extraordinary non-scholastic achievement in any discipline.
- Maximum of 2 years working experience.
- Strong logical and analytical acumen to provide solutions.
- Able to have fun in the daily grind.