DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist and support tax consultants and professionals in handling taxation matters.
- Provide tax saving recommendation to management.
- Prepare, organize and handle all tax documents, reports and statements.
- Manage and update the tax database.
- Perform several clerical and secretarial duties such as type, print or copy documents and reports, answer telephone, make appointments and receive and send e-mails.
- Candidate must possess minimum diploma/Degree or equivalent or above.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform well without close supervision.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia