Assistant Finance Manager
Our client is a highly respected and established education institution with a strong ethos that is maintained by dedicated staff. They have a talented team in place due to their focus on employee satisfaction as well as encouraging development and training which in turn helps them provide a high level of service.
As a key position in the finance team, your role will be pivotal in ensuring their continuing success and growth. As an organisation they foster an inclusive culture whereby the staff take part in various events throughout the year and have a high degree of visibility amongst the community.
Your role as Assistant Finance Manager will include (not limited to), the following responsibilities:
- Managing the GL including reconciliations and journals
- Managing the balance sheet
- Assist in the preparation of reports for the Board and Sub-Committees
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
- Prepare statutory reporting, BAS and tax
- Manage and process AP and credit card expenses
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this Assistant Finance Manager position, we are keen to chat with talented professionals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a solid finance background and be professionally qualified (e.g. CA / CPA or equivalent)
- Strong technical accounting knowledge including month end ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with a collaborative working style
- Ideally worked in a service based industry
- Experience in audit will be highly regarded
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Finance Manager role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 6320 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.