Head of Financial Reporting
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise management reporting for all financial KPI analysis, monitoring, and reporting and for the purpose of regular Senior Leadership Meeting, BODs meeting, BOCs Meeting, and other management meeting as well as preparation of Company’s annual report
- Manage and supervise regular PCA group reporting for financial reporting under IFRS basis, other financial KPIs reporting, and coordinate for full pack of group reporting for submission to PCA (actuarial, tax, investment, etc)
- Manage and supervise monthly, quarterly, and annual RBC report submission and meet with all requirements (in term of accuracy and compliance) in all material respects and deadline requirements that on 8th for monthly, the end of next month for quarterly and in April for annual RBC Report.
- Ensure all other regulatory OJK requirements (quarterly FS Publication in website and annual FS Publication in newspaper) and AAJI Reporting meet with deadline and other requirements in all material respects especially in term of accuracy and compliance.
- People Management:
- Manage and supervise reporting team in order to meet all regular management and PCA reporting requirements, deadline and other expectations in all aspect and submission respectively especially in term of accuracy, level of details and meaningful for all stakeholders.
- In addition, manage good people engagement within the team and cross functions team.
- Strong technical financial skills.
- Good understanding on IFRS and PSAK (Indonesian Accounting Standard) are mandatory
- Leadership and people management capability
- Ability to drive change and improve processes
- Able to provide effective coaching and development for team members
- Broad business sense and understanding
- Experience of operating in Life Insurance business
- Experience in Audit / Accounting firm is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills to understand financial statements and reports
- Effective communicator (oral and written)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)