Senior Financial Accountant
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The KBS teams based in our Global Technology and Innovation Centre in Naas, Co. Kildare manage general ledger and Consolidation activities for all of Europe. It is an expanding and evolving team which encourages continuous improvement and people development. The team is responsible for completing an efficient and compliant end to end RTR cycle for all stakeholders within Europe.
Reporting to the Europe RTR Lead, you will be an integral part of the Foods Financial Control team in Ireland, producing key financial information for the business in an accurate and timely manner.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Fully qualified Financial Accountant (CIMA)
- 3+ years’ experience post- training ideally within industry
- Strong overhead reporting and analysis skills- ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP and BPC
- Management of a Team(s)
- Capable of demonstrating leadership skills in previous role
- Business Partnering experience
The Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the preparation of the monthly management accounts (SAP & BPC/BPM), including analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing
- Ability to take new processes and flows, identify key elements and develop and implement plans for managing and controlling
- Support in the improvement of processes and practices across company
- Work with AR/AP shared service centre to obtain comfort around balance sheet items in their control
- Post cross regional statutory accounting journals, working closely with tax team
- Perform detailed monthly overhead reconciliations and management of within division recharges
- Work closely with other Foods sites to aid clean month end close on key balances
- GL point of contact for the Finance Business Partners for your Sites
- Assist with interim and year end audit, including preparation of year end audit file, liaising with audit team and preparation of year end group reporting
- Assist all company stakeholders with any technical queries which may arise
- Assist in the reporting of Projections/Budgets.
- Assist the RTR Lead on ad hoc projects as required.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.