Manager, International Corporate Tax Group
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative («KPMG International»), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG has a team of highly-qualified tax consultants and lawyers with in-depth knowledge of frequently changing Ukrainian legislation. We also advise our clients on tax disputes and tax authorities' stance on various issues.
KPMG Ukraine is looking for Manager in the International Corporate Tax.
- Managing international and local tax engagements in Ukraine and abroad
- Building up long-term relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Billing and monitoring of fee collection
- Coaching and developing junior staff members
- Participating in marketing and business development activities
- Developing and expanding the international tax practice of KPMG in Ukraine
- Minimum 5 years of tax law experience within Big4, other reputable consulting company / law firm or international industry sector (e.g., trading and producing entities, pharmacy, etc.) will be a plus, but not strictly required
- University Degree in Law or Taxation; Studies (e.g., LLM) in a recognized foreign university/college is a plus
- Strong technical knowledge of international tax issues, including BEPS initiatives
- General understanding of the tax rules in foreign jurisdictions that are often used by foreign investors to invest in Ukraine and/or finance the Ukrainian projects
- In-depth knowledge of the Ukrainian tax rules and familiarity with the accounting principles is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (English, Ukrainian and Russian)
- Motivation to grow up professionally and to be successful
- Strong managerial, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Result-orientation and multitasking
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Tax
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities
- Comfortable office close to the city center
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.