- Maintain thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledgers structures
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Assist the controller in the daily banking requirements
- Monthly variance reporting
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly bank compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities
- Collaborates with other client department managers to support the overall department goals and objectives
- Monitors and analyzes work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions
- Responds to inquires regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like
- Ensure a clean and timely year end audit
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the team
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed
- Support manager with special projects and workflow process improvements
- Project/cost accounting a plus
- CPA a plus
- 3-10 years of experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Blue River Partners, LLC is the preeminent outsourced service provider to the alternative asset management industry. We provide innovative back-office solutions to asset managers across the full spectrum of structures, strategies and asset classes.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.