2022 Internship Recruitment Program
The Fast Track Exemption is applicable for KPMG!
Want to start your internship in a dynamic and international Firm? Are you up for the challenge and opportunity to be part of an organization committed to making a real difference?
KPMG understands that every intern is on their own unique journey. That’s why our program has been designed to allow you to explore your strengths and abilities further and you’ll have opportunities to learn and grow unlike anywhere else. At KPMG we encourage you to Design Your Future in an environment focused on collaboration, innovation, and inclusion.
Your journey starts from here!
Being a firm with many service offerings to our clients, we understand that it’s not always easy to decide which team you would like to join so early in your career. If you’re passionate, curious, innovative, and committed, you will find your feet very quickly at KPMG. Regardless of your degree, your experience, or the disciplines you've studied, we are dedicated to helping you kick-start your career with KPMG and providing you with the opportunity to go beyond your potential.
Take a quick look to see some of the service lines in which we’re hiring and you can potentially work:
Internship – Audit
- Obtaining an understanding of the client’s commercial risks, including financial, and identifying controls around these risks;
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to the team leaders on the engagement;
- Identify performance improvement opportunities and offer these solutions to the client; and
- Take part in professional learning and development education courses
Internship – Tax
- Assist in providing a variety of tax services (i.e. tax preparation, tax review, tax advisory, etc.) with quality and timely deliverables
- Prepare and undertake client tax calculations that are accurate and comply with all legal requirements
- Assist in formulating solutions to client problems/issues as well as identifying value-added opportunities
- Conduct well research and analyze tax opinions by applying understandings of legislation and the interpretation of case law
- Assist Partners and Directors in pro-actively managing client relationships, respond to all client queries in an effective and timely manner
- Address any knowledge gaps through learning and adaptation as appropriate
- Contribute to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures
Internship – KDC (KPMG Delivery Center)
- Provide e-Data processing services to Audit teams
- Perform other audit support services such as checking financial statement figures, audit confirmation services, audit file close-out, etc.
- Provide data process support to Corporate Tax teams for tax compliance services;
- Provide support to International Integrated Tax team: transfer pricing form, benchmark research, translation;
- Senior students majoring in Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Banking, Tax, Law, Foreign Trade, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System, and other related fields;
- Sound analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Self-motivated and team player
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” attitude with an ability to learn quickly
Are you ready to Design Your Future in an environment focused on collaboration, innovation, and inclusion?
Visit our portal https://home.kpmg/vn/en/home/careers.html to always stay up-to-date!
Please attach your CV and transcript when applying!