Tax Senior Associate
BDO offers a full range of tax services to add value to businesses and individual clients. You will have vast opportunities to develop your career and gain more exposure to various industries with the continual changes in tax laws and regulations, as well as enhanced business complexities.
You will be working as a member of the client service team to provide full breath of tax advisory and compliance services, which include the review of documents, transactions and business cases from a tax perspective, transfer pricing and Good and Services Tax reviews, tax audits and investigations reviews, advising on tax exposure and computational treatments, and liaising with the relevant authorities. You will be expected to supervise and coach junior team members and assist in managing billing and collections.
Education and professional skills / knowledge
Experience & Education:
- 2 to 4 years post graduate experience. Experience in a professional services environment is an added advantage
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least a second class upper classification and / or a Professional Accounting qualification
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate and engage team members as well as work independently
- Have an analytical mindset and has good interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Keeping abreast with the latest changes in tax regulations and legislations
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook