Internship - Audit
Job overview and key responsibilities
We will provide you an opportunity for an exciting hands-on work experience in a professional services environment, allowing you to do meaningful work in a wide range of businesses, industries and projects. We make it a priority to provide our interns with coaching, learning opportunities and experiences.
We believe that the right internship exposure will help you in your transition from your academic achievements into a meaningful and rewarding career ahead. This allows you to explore the exciting future career options that awaits you upon your graduation.
Education and professional skills / knowledge
- Penultimate-year students with strong academic track records
- Those who are currently pursuing a recognized Professional Accounting qualification are also encouraged to apply
- Active in extra-curricular activities in school/university with strong leadership skills
- A strong team player, analytical mindset and has good interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and oral English
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
- A tenacious and resourceful attitude towards learning