Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
There’s no one quite like Kerry Foods. We’ve grown from a small farmers’ collective to a multi-billion food business - keeping hold of our ethics, spirit and character all the way. Today, we stand as a leader in a competitive and ever-changing global market. We’re aiming to pioneer new ways to delight the tastes of tomorrow, so we know that we can never stand still. Luckily, standing still has never been our way.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join the Kerry team in Coleraine.
Working in a fast paced manufacturing environment the Finance Analyst would be responsible for:-
- Preparation of Monthly management accounts for Foods
- Prepare Foods Projections Quarterly
- Preparation of Financial Flash information for all businesses
- Provide Product Costings for RDA/Commercial
- Prepare & present the Operational & Financial Performance for the Foods Business
- Analyse Weekly sales
- Create MDG Vendors
- Analyse Overheads & review with relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with Commercial teams, internal & external management on Financial matters relating to the Coleraine Profitability
- Assist Plant Controller with adhoc requests
Qualifications and skills
- Working towards CIMA qualification
- Relevant Degree, Business or Financial Related
- GCSE Maths & English
- Competent in all Microsoft Packages
- Strong Analytical & numerical skills
- Ability to dissect, investigate, resolve & interpret data accurately
- Plan 7 deliver results on time
- Experience working within manufacturing environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.