Associate – Corporate Derivatives
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
Morgan Stanley’s Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a world leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. Our broad and deep client relationships, market-leading platform and intellectual insights enable us to be a world-class service provider to our clients for their financing, market access and portfolio management needs.
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Morgan Stanley’s Sales & Trading businesses in India. It covers functions across IED ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
The candidate will be based out of Mumbai and will be working with the Corporate Derivatives desk (HongKong). The role suits a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who has a strong background in analytics/analysis. The role offers great opportunity to the candidates to build on their knowledge of and exposure to Corporate Derivative products, risks as well as valuation.
The candidate will be involved in –
- Japan warrant booking and daily exercise process
- Weekly and monthly preparation of management reports (pipeline/ business packs)
- Company research compilation and synthesis
- Checking of trade bookings
- Working with collateral and operations teams on reconciliations
Timings : 9 AM – 6 PMQualifications
- BMS/Engineers Graduates with MBAs (preferred but not must)
- 1-3 years’ work experience in Banking/Financial Services
- Coursework/Strong understanding in Finance-Capital Markets.
- Good communication skills – written as well as telephonic.
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office products – Excel, Powerpoint
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.