IFDS, Transfer Agent - Client Reporting Specialist, Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
The Investor Services Reporting Associate is responsible for running daily, weekly, monthly and other regular or ad hoc reports for internal departments or the client. This includes the creation and the setup of new reports.
The Investor Services Reporting Associate is responsible for the production of reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Management Information (MI) reporting.
The Reporting team interacts daily with the client and internal parties to resolve all reporting related queries.
The Investor Services Reporting Associate prepares and collates Transfer Agency data information to comply with internal & external audit requests.
The Investor Services Reporting Associate plays a supporting role to the Team Leader and Managers.
The Investor Services Reporting Associate will work independently and will also work on improving established guidelines and practices by consulting with the Team Leader and Manager where clarification or exception may be required.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Transfer Agent- Client Reporting Specialist, Associate 2 you will:
- Successfully attended final second-level education (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus.
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment with experience of meeting multiple deadlines.
- An analytical and logical working methodology
- Fluent in English with strong language skills a clear preference.
- Additional languages (e.g. German, French, Luxembourgish, Italian and/or Spanish) are assets.
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point) are required.
- SQL knowledge is considered as an additional asset.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Professional Experience of 2-4 years in a similar role
What we value
- Good administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Demonstrate logical, analytical, critical and process thinking to identify, analyse and evaluate complex problems / issues.
- Maintains open communication channels with clients, peers and the Management.
- Initiate problem recovery, takes concrete steps to prevent and to reduce error re-occurrences in the future.
- Strongly adhere to existing procedures and controls in place and pro-actively react when foreseeing issues.
- Be prepared to achieve and strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Result Areas, both in terms of quality, productivity and accuracy of information given to the customer.
- Function at all times as a team player to build a positive atmosphere of co-operation within the department and where all team members are engaged.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
As part of State Street pre-hire background screening process, we apply a risk-based approach to determine the requirement of carrying out such checks on candidates, including criminal record checks. This role is judged to be sufficiently sensitive to warrant carrying out a criminal record check. By applying for this job you are consenting to State Street completing background checks including criminal record checks.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.