Duties of Audit Trainee will involve:
- Support the senior staff members in completion of assignments which might include but not limited to; working with the senior auditor to plan the audit.
- Communicate with the client about what preparations they need to make, such as providing working papers and access to documents.
- Perform compliance and analytical procedures and check expenditures, revenue and other financial records to ensure that all numbers are accurate, regulations are complied with, and all payments are accurately classified and recorded.
- Help senior auditors in preparing the discussion draft of the audit report.
- Attend meetings with the client and senior auditor and complete the audit report.
Skills and Specifications
- ACCA Strategic Level Student.
- Good communication skills
- Must be organized and hard-working