Senior Consultant (Accountant) in Accounting and Tax Compliance Services
We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development- ACCA, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth- 'from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions- comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare- health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events- at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
We are looking for Independent Senior Accountant with complex knowledge of all bookkeeping process and 4 years of accounting experience, preferred in companies with international transactions knowledge, skills and experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in accountancy and taxation in Ukraine with a reputable international and/or local company (1-2 years of which as chief accountant/ senior accountant), working experience in accounting outsourcing firms will be considered as a significant advantage)
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics (CAP/CIMA/ACCA certificates or study in process will be considered as significant advantage)
- At least intermediate level of English (both written and spoken, upper-intermediate level will be considered as an advantage) and fluent Ukrainian and Russian
- Computer skills (1C8 version, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, experience in SAP will be considered as advantage) etc.)
- Knowledge/experience in US GAAP/IFRS accounting
- Strong organizational, multitasking and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a team and work quickly
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Sense of responsibility.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.