Senior Tax Accountant
You will work with the tax team to provide tax compliance services to a mixed portfolio of corporate and individual clients and responsible to prepare corporate and individual tax computation and returns and liaising with the clients.
You will liaise with Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (“IRAS”) and the client on tax matters, attending to queries issued by the IRAS, handle withholding tax returns, applications for Certificate of Residence and other matters in relation to tax.
- Managing the Singapore tax compliance cycle for a portfolio of clients ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with clients and consistent delivery of client reporting / information accurately and on time
- Ensuring that support is provided to your manager to complete the tax compliance for the clients and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Be an “expert” on designated clients including understanding their structure and any agreements they have in place that will affect their tax compliance matters.
- Ensuring that adequate training has been received and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Ensuring that preparers of work receive constructive support and are trained adequately to complete their role
- Minimise risk to IQEQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed
- 4.5+ years relevant experience, at least 2 years of which is experience in Singapore tax
- Good knowledge of Singapore Income Tax Act
- Experience of managing service operations, managing multiple clients and client deliverables
- Experience in preparation and review of tax computations and returns
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with particular focus on MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Certified Public Accountant
- Experience in supervisory role
- Experience in dealing with foreign clients
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, working under pressure and lead by example
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.