Manager - Deals Strategy
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Deals Strategy practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team helps companies navigate the accounting and financial reporting challenges of business combinations. As part of the team, you’ll develop roadmaps of the driving economic objectives, determine the appropriate professionals needed, and consider financial reporting implications for deals.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Business development and profiling:
- Pursue business development opportunities – walk the corridors of key clients
- Lead proposal strategy and development
- Contribute to growing the practice through recruitment; and profiling services and team
- Project delivery: Manage a range of projects (from small to highly complex) to ensure completion within stipulated timeline and budget
- Mentoring: Provide on the job coaching, technical guidance and mentoring to more junior team members.
- At least 6 to 8 years of Deals Strategy experience covering:
- Market Entry: Market assessment, Market entry study, Benchmarking studies, Financial feasibility
- M&A Strategy: Target search and screen, Commercial due diligence, Business plan validation, Competitive benchmarking
- Corporate Strategy: Business plan and financial modelling, Strategic roadmaps, Post-deal strategic positioning
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in Business/Management/Finance or other relevant disciplines.
- Strong presentation and communication skills: is effective and confident in a variety of formal presentation settings. Can present to an internal and external C-suite audience.
- Strategic thinker: is driven and target-oriented. Passion to win and deliver projects.
- Excellent written communications: able to write succinctly in a variety of communication settings, and adapt styles and get messages across that have the desired impact.
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.