Manager - Accounting Advisory Services
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
By joining the Accounting Advisory team, a high performing and fast growing unit of PwC, you will:
- have the opportunity to work across a diverse client base and join a dedicated team of professionals;
- gain exposure to many commercial transactions with clients across a broad range of industries and the opportunity to expand your personal network and career;
- collaborate with other PwC teams to deliver technical, solution focused advice to our clients; and
- benefit from plenty of opportunities to learn, challenge, reframe and innovate.
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Minimum 6 years and above of relevant experience in audit and/or accounting advisory in a Big 4
- exposure to Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards and be able to confidently engage with clients and PwC teams in meaningful, value-adding conversations that draw on your technical accounting acumen
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience
- a flexible mindset, an interest in trying new things and a willingness to learn
- Able to demonstrate ability to interact with people of different background and build meaningful relationships
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application :
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.