Manager- Capital Project & Infrastructure
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Capital Projects and Infrastructure practice, within Priority Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations prepare for tomorrow by taking advantage of infrastructure sustainability trends, bridging the gap between academic education and practical work experience by developing market ready professionals, and working to address challenges related to food safety and quality management where population and demand continues to increase.
We help our clients plan, finance, manage, and deliver large scale capital and infrastructure projects. As part of the team, you’ll work with our clients throughout the full lifecycle of a infrastructure project by combining our engineering, technology, sector, and financial expertise to help our clients make a difference for tomorrow.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- At least 7 years of relevant experience with a background in accounting, corporate finance, investment banking, corporate strategy and restructuring
- Strong business and client relationship network
- Ability to see the “big picture” with good business acumen
- Aptitude to originate and execute deals
- Excellent communication (written and oral), good people and client servicing skills
- A solution-oriented mindset and critical eye for detail
- Solid technical abilities in financial analysis, valuation and financial modelling
- In depth knowledge of capital markets and regulatory environment (Securities Commission’s guidelines, Bursa Securities regulations and Companies Act
- Good tertiary qualifications (CPA, CA, CFA, MBA will be highly regarded)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.