Graduate - R&R
We are currently looking for a graduate to join our Restructuring team within our Financial Services Advisory Department. Our team offer solutions for all insolvency matters including Examinerships, Liquidation, Receiverships and Schemes of Arrangements.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, capable of working off their own initiative and have the ability to collaborate with colleagues, to lend their experience to project deliverables in a dynamic team environment.
Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the Firm. The position provides an excellent opportunity to build a long term and successful career supported by ongoing development and training.
Desired Skills and Experience
We hire bright, confident people who:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to contribute and deliver in a project environment
- Ability to effectively manage a number of tasks
- An ability to build strong networks
- An ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Live the values of the firm.
The successful candidate will:
- possess a minimum 2.1. degree or on track to a 2.1 or higher
- Interested in undertaking the ACCA exams.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.