Senior Indirect Tax Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Do you enjoy contributing to business growth?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
As an Indirect Tax Analyst you will support the specific language requirements to manage the Brazilian calculation, filing, payment and reconciliation of Indirect Taxes at Global Finance Organization.
As an indirect tax analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Completing the periodic filing and payment of all Indirect Taxes (ICMS, IPI, PIS, COFINS, ISS, INSS and Withholding);
- Preparing and file all annual tax filings as required;
- Working closely with External and Internal Auditors to assist in completion of all audits;
- Reconciling the tax accounts based on the tax returns.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent;
- Have minimum 5 years Indirect Tax Experience;
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of Oracle and Mastersaf.
- Have experience in Blackline accounts reconciliation tool and expert in MS Excel is a plus.
- Have professional post graduate qualification in either Accounting (CPA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) or Brazilian Tax Law is a plus.
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of Brazilian Taxation.
- Be able to speak and write in Portuguese and English.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Flexibility to work from home remotely whenever require.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.