Accounting Analyst II – Fixed Asset (12 Months Contract)
- Develop and maintain a detailed fixed asset register, through audit, and the timely and accurate recording of additions, retirements, transfers, depreciation, for local and US GAAP, and tax, to meet Corporate and Tax requirements.
- Ensure compliance with local and Kimberly-Clark Corporation's internal control procedures and policies.
- Provide reporting, analysis, and assist in the control of Fixed Assets and Capital Projects for Corporate, Site, and Project Management
- Maintain assigned systems, processes, or process components in good working order and identify and recommend system improvements to ensure timely, relevant, and accurate Financial Accounting Information.
- Coordinate, and assist in the preparation of site property, plant, and equipment capital budgets and forecasts (CAPEX).
- Identify and make recommendations that optimize business processes and improve financial and internal controls and other business practices in alignment with LEAN and the culture of continuous improvement.
- Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/CPA/CA)
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Fixed Assets accounting.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computerized/ERP accounting software; knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage.
- A good team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the Chinese language is required to support China stakeholders.
- Role is a 12 months fixed term contract.