Claim Analyst I
Provide dedicated support in validation and processing of customer claims and resolution of customer’s disputes to optimize and drive efficiencies in business processes, improve financial and internal controls and improve overall business results.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensuring timely and accurate validation and processing of customer claims from all customers.
- Coordinate, follow-up and liaise with relevant Key Account Manager to ensure exception claims that require clarification and assistance from the sales team are being closed and settled in a timely manner.
- Manage and update status in Dispute cases to reflect the latest action done.
- Provide recommendations to the business and develop processes that improve the efficiency of current manual processes within the claim’s payment area.
- Compile and review the weekly claims exception reports for all customers. Liaise with the relevant Customer Manager where the action is required.
- Identify and make recommendations that optimize business processes and improve financial and internal controls and other business practices.
- Proactively work and collaborate with internal customers to ensure the type and quality of services provided support them in the achievement of their business objectives and efficiently provide the essential administrative support services to the organization.
- To attend to ad-hoc requests from internal/external Auditors on audit schedules and claims inquiries.
- Other Ad hoc reports and requests from Management.
- Support the development of a culture of continuous improvement by supporting LEAN concepts, tools, and methodologies to eliminate waste in all its form.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to identify opportunities to streamline and improve department efficiency and participate in the implementation of those opportunities.
We seek Original Thinkers to join us. We welcome original perspectives and value different life experiences that can lead to groundbreaking innovation, creative problem solving, and agile response to change. With Kimberly-Clark, you will have the freedom to express yourself, develop your capabilities and grow your career.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience and preferably in the same capacity.
- Sales exposure or experience is desirable.
- An independent, resilient and proactive person with a high degree of maturity, analytical skills, integrity & initiative.
- A good team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and oral English with strong interpersonal, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Knowledge of internal control procedures, policies, and practices with a strong Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computerized accounting software. Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is preferred.
- Having worked in a Shared Service Centre (SSC) would be an added advantage.