Senior, Tax Compliance
- Handle and manage a portfolio of large sized local and multinational groups of companies.
- Liaise with tax authorities and clients to resolve issues.
- Work closely with team members and team leaders.
- Ability to lead and supervise juniors.
- Graduated with a university degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with a full or partial professional qualification.
- Possess minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent communication, letter writing and computer skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, innovative and attentive to detail.
- A team player with ability to work together with other team members and independently under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.