Senior Associate, Tax Compliance
- Handle a portfolio of medium and large sized companies, trust, trade associations, partnerships and individual cases.
- Liaise with tax authorities and clients to resolve issues.
- Work closely with team members and team leaders.
- Ability to lead juniors when required.
- Graduated with a university degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with a full or partial professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, CPA Australia, CIMA or CTIM).
- Possess minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good communication, letter writing and computer skills.
- A team player with ability to work together with other team members and independently, under a deadline-driven environment.