Deals Graduates - Jordan
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.Job Description & Summary
PwC Deals Line of Service helps organizations execute successful deals and create value through mergers, acquisitions, disposals, restructuring and economic crime investigations. We work with multinationals, family businesses, private equity funds and financial institutions to develop the right strategy before the deal, identify issues and points of negotiation and value and implement change to deliver synergies.
Edge - Deals Graduate Programme for EMEA is a unique opportunity to launch your career: a three-year programme tailored by PwC across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) that broaden and deepen your knowledge giving you the opportunity to experience at least three Deals Business Units.
Key elements of the Programme:
- International Deals Foundation Events in Madrid at the beginning and at the end of the Programme
- Rotations across our Deals Business Units
- International exchanges at year 3 only for best performers
- Technical and business skills training
- Professional qualification: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Coaching and mentoring support throughout the Programme
- Upon successful completion of Edge Programme, you will gain the PwC Master of Deals certificate
As an Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
You will learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your professional life.
What you’ll gain
By joining us in Deals, you’ll be part of our innovative international career development programme which we call ‘Edge’. As part of Edge, you’ll receive in‑depth training, participate in international events and build your global network. At the end of the graduate programme you’ll become a PwC Master of Deals
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.