Assurance - Business Controls Risk - TeamMate Senior Associate - Egypt
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
This position is responsible for managing the installation of TeamMate for new clients as well as managing the upgrade and migration for existing clients and providing technical support for both new and existing clients in running the TeamMate Audit Management software.
Key accountabilities or responsibilities
- Installation of the TeamMate Audit Management software.
- Upgrade TeamMate to the latest versions for the current clients.
- Manage the migration process for clients on the AM TeamMate system to the new TeamMate+ platform.
- Provide technical support to clients using the TeamMate software.
- Client management - communicate and liaise with clients, colleagues and the TeamMate support desk to provide customer excellence and maintain strong client relations.
- Maintain an updated client contact and sales records (CRM).
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Technical installation of TeamMate for new clients.
- Upgrade TeamMate to the latest versions for existing clients.
- Manage the migration process for clients on the AM TeamMate platform to the new TeamMate+ platform.
- Configure Audit reports templates using the TeamMate report authoring tool.
- Must be able to work independently, demonstrate strong qualities in managing the technical implementation of TeamMate and coordinate efficiently with the rest of the implementation team.
- Provide technical support to clients by troubleshooting and resolving their day-to-day issues by liaising with the global support desk to resolve complex issues as needed.
- Proven experience in identifying and solving problems required.
- The consultant will interact with client staff and should ensure the existing client relationships are strengthened. This role will provide the opportunity to enhance technical skills, client service and people development.
- Any other duties that may be delegated to you from time to time in support of raising the TeamMate profile.
Abilities, skills and qualifications
- In depth understanding of web-based systems architecture.
- In depth understanding of MS web servers, IIS and windows services.
- In depth understanding of MS SQL servers & familiarity with SSIS.
- Knowledge of security for applications, networking, and operating systems.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Adept in using technology such as Google’s G Suite and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently, flexibility in working hours and willingness to get the job done.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
- Readiness to travel.
- Audit/ Accounting/ Risk Management/ Data Analytics knowledge is a bonus.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Knowledge of MS Access, Word and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Degree in relevant field, (Computer Science/ Information Systems would be preferred).
- 1- 2 years in Information Systems technical support/ administration is required.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.