Senior FP&A Analyst
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
This role is part of Europe Sector Headquarters Finance and Europe Sector FP&A teams. The successful candidate will own the full Planning, Forecasting & Reporting process of 2-4 central Functions in Europe. This position interacts with a diverse customer audience, including Sector Central Function Leads and Budget Owners, Europe FP&A, Control, HR, and Shared Services teams. It constitutes an integral part of the Central Functions through business partnering, ownership, and stewardship of the financial data.
- Act as a ‘Finance Business Partner’ for the Functions Leads and Functional Budgets’ Owners. Work closely with individual budget owners to develop, analyze and own their financials to ensure forecast accuracy while enabling Functions to meet their business objectives.
- Lead and Coordinate the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecasts for assigned European Functions
- Ensure timely and accurate analysis of monthly actuals vs. forecast/plan and own delivery of monthly rolling Forecast/outlooks through close monitoring of budget performance with a focus on forecast accuracy.
- Own the delivery of financial results through structured joint-effort and business partnering with assigned Central Functions and key HQ/Europe Sector stakeholders.
- Load and consolidate financial forecasts in Cognos TM1 Planning/Forecasting tool and share the resulting data/templates.
- Provide required data and analysis for VP and CFO reviews.
- Manage the month/quarter/year end reporting processes for assigned Central Functions: ensure clear and accurate communication of results to all stakeholders.
- Proactively provide recommendations and communicate risks to Function Leads and Budget Owners
- Minimum 4 years prior experience with Planning/Forecasting
- Strong analytical skills – demonstrated ability to interpret business performance, identify anomalies and trends
- Knowledge of accounting processes (purchase orders, accruals)/Experience in the Control environment is a plus
- Advanced skills to work with large data, Excel proficiency
- Leadership potential and ability to manage a very diverse audience including senior stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and cross-functionally
- Strong written and verbal English
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Proved track record of implementation of improvements
- High maturity level to deal with confidential information
- Ability to operate autonomously and proactively, managing multiple deliverables at a single time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and within a remote team