ACCA Digital Accountant
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a Level 7 apprenticeship with Heaton Vences Limited and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the ACCA qualification.
Some of the duties include:
- Maintain Bookkeeping.
- Prepare VAT Returns.
- Process Payroll & file RTI submissions.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns.
- Prepare CIS Returns.
- Prepare and send e-mails to clients requesting informatio.n
- Liaise with clients’ suppliers and customers.
As a Digital Accountant at Heaton Vences you will be an integral part of our Client Support Team, we offer:
- Fully funded tuition towards ACCA qualification through Kaplan.
- Flexible working available - Option to work from your own home office or our Norwich-based HQ.
- HV is task driven and as such you can choose when and where your tasks are undertaken, during hours that fit with your work/life balance. We specifically forbid any team member to work more than the maximum permitted hours under the EU Working Time Directive.
- HV also provide comprehensive team support to make sure you achieve your goals.
Part/Fully Qualified Level 4 AAT
A Degree in a relevant subject i.e. Accounting and Finance, Maths, Economics, Business etc.