Executive, Accounts & Tax
We are assembling a #1 team that is capable and passionate about empowering CEOs of SMEs to step up and to make any vision, dream or desire become a reality.
So, we are calling for a #1 team to join us. We believe that there is a powerful driving force in all of us; let’s awaken this force and use it to enable SMEs to step forward and truly be a pillar in contributing to the nation's growth.
YYC is looking for passionate Account & Tax Executive to prepare full set account according to documentations provided by client, generate management report and provide advice according to clients’ needs and account position.
- Prepare, compile and analyze account information of a company’s assets, liabilities, incomes and expenses account entries.
- Enter account and financial transactions according to verified documents.
- Prepare and recommend policies and procedures to maintain accounting standards according to Financial Reporting Standards.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical development by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Update client on all relevant submission before due date such as audit, tax submission, GST submission and etc.
- Respond to queries from auditor, IRB officer, RMCD officer & stakeholders in a responsible and professional manner.
- Follow up debtor aging and collection.
- Hold a degree in accounts and finance and/or professional qualification like ACCA or its equivalent.
- Has 3 years of relevant accounting and tax experience.
- Familiar with accounting software such as Autocount, SQL, UBS, Million
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with people
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing skills that will enable work to be completed and delivered before due date
- Good Team player who work collaboratively within and across teams
- Technical skills such as accounting standard eg: FRS, MPERS and always in the know on relevant updates on Acts or regulation
- Able to work under pressure, tight deadline in fast paced environment
- Social skill and emotional management on facing demanding client
- ACCA Approved Employer with study and exam leave provided
- YYC Talent University customized workshops or programs to develop staffs
- Extra Holidays which include Birthday Leave
- Flexi working hours (8 hours per day)
Why join us?
YYC, an accounting firm founded in 1974 by providing business solutions such as audit and assurance, taxation, business advisory and accounting to entrepreneurs from different industries.
To be the No.1 world-class accounting and advisory firm in Asia
To inspire everyone to overcome their odds, unleash their potential and find fulfilment in life
Our iCore Values:
# One Team
If you are searching for a rewarding career with attractive remuneration and training opportunities, please click apply and join us today!
Our website for your reference http://www.yycadvisors.com/